Friday, October 13, 2006

Hectic Life

Why do all people want to move fast in life? Is it life all what life is all about? Moving fast ahead, so that there is no one around you. Is it worth living like that? I think life is all about enjoying the time we are here in this earth with everyone i know and love. So what if i don't go with others to the parties often? I'm beside my pregnant sister to have a lunch with her.. What if I don't go online to chat with someone sitting across the globe and who knows nothing other that what I've told about me? I'm hanging out with my friend who has been with me in every turn of my life for the past four years. I think my life is going well. I'm happy..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look who's talking! I see your last entry was in 2006!

As to the movies and books, yeah, perfectly true.